Last updated: 26th February 2018
GoreVega is committed to protecting your privacy. When you browse through this web site, we do collect information to enable us to track the usability and efficiency of the web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and the paths taken when moving through the web site.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is GoreVega Ltd of 1 Berkeley Street, London W1J 8DJ (registration number 4859880).
Collecting your Personal Information
GoreVega will make clear if we are asking to collect information, which personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you and give the opportunity to opt out.
Use of your Personal Information
GoreVega uses your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the web site easier for you to use by asking you to enter your personal information only once
- To provide on-line services
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you
- GoreVega does not share this information with any other organisation
- GoreVega will not disclose your personal information, without notice, and then, only if required to do so by law
To ensure this web site meets our visitors' needs GoreVega collects web site statistics using cookies. A cookie is a piece of code, which is placed on the users browser when they visit one of our web sites. A cookie can only be place on a visitor’s computer if the customer accepts cookies or if the customer has visited the site previously and allowed the cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to do this.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognise you when you return to our site.
Storage of Your Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Changes to this Statement
GoreVega may occasionally update this privacy statement. When this is done we will also revise the 'last updated' date of the privacy statement.